Monday, November 17, 2014

And I completely missed a very important anniversary!

Accidental Demon Slayers: The Serials has been running for a year now! How the heck could I have missed that?

So, in honor of that one year anniversary, I will terrorize you all with my terrible art.  These are four covers for the four story arcs that I've done over the past year.    They were actually something I did for a project in class, but this anniversary seems like the perfect time to release them!





 Clare and the Ghost Hunter         
 (Character on Cover: Clare) 
  Experiments in Darkness
                                                                            (Characters on Cover: Left-Kurt, Right-Bobby)
Daughter of Darkness
                  (Character on Cover: Rita) 




















Melody of Light
(Characters on Cover: Left- Clare, Center-Aria, Right- Bobby)

No comments:

Post a Comment