Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pom Pom Angel: Love Rescue pt. 15


Missy spotted Gus and his hellish harlot as they were walking out of a coffee shop.  That smell of brimstone still hung in the air.  Had he not noticed it at all?  Maybe it was just an angel thing, but still, one look at the girl would tell anyone that she was evil. 

She rushed to Gus, waving her hands over her head. “Hey! Hey! What do you think you’re doing?”

“Oh, Missy,” Gus was all smiles. 

The girl, the demoness, stopped, looking at her. 

“I thought you said you didn’t have  girlfriend.” The girl pouted. 

“Laying it on a little thick there, sweetie,” Missy mumbled to herself, but she was pretty sure that the demon chick had heard her. 

“Missy isn’t my girlfriend.” Gus’s face was getting red. 

Was he actually falling for her act?  Oh God, this one was more of a lost cause then she had thought.  All that BS about not caring, or not needing someone went right out the window when a short skirt and a nice pair of breasts walked by.  

“I’m his sister.” Missy smiled, playing along.  “Oh, what is that perfume you’re wearing?”

“Perfume?” The girl looked confused. 

“I think I know the sent.” Missy sniffed the air.  “Cherry Blossom and… hellfire.” Missy giggled. 

“Missy,” he nudged her slightly, “this is Regina.” 

Regina.  Rolled off the tongue liked a spiked cube. 

“I should really get going.” Regina, the she beast from hell, gave Gus a slight wave, then turned and walked away. 

Gus spun on his heels, his eyes wide, his face red.  “What the hell was that all about?” 

“What?” 

“Cherry Blossom and hellfire? What the hell was that?  I thought you were supposed to be helping me find someone.”

“Not her.” Missy shook her head.  “She’s evil.”

“She is not evil.” Gus shook his head.  “She asked me out.  Gave me her number. The whole deal.” 

“You can’t go out with her!”

“Missy, your goal is to help me find someone.  Within a couple of hours after you arrival a cute girl asks me out.” Gus glanced over his shoulder, making sure that Regina wasn’t nearby.  “Maybe I’m not the challenge you thought I was.”

“You can’t…” He cut her off. 

“I can, and I will.” Gus didn’t wait for her to respond, instead brushing past her and heading back towards the bookstore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment