Thursday, November 5, 2015

Eye See You: Luke Connects pt. 20

After hanging up with Randy I put my phone down. 

“I have a new plan for you.” The voice rang in my head.  I reached for my ear, for the ear piece that had given me access to the Unknown Sender.  It wasn’t there. 

“How?”

“Remember, I’m locked into you.  We are connected, Luke.  We are connected on a level that no one else could ever dream of being.”
I don’t know why, but his words gave me comfort.

He continued without me prompting him.  “I want to meet you in person.  Randy, too.”

“How would I…”

He cut me off. “First, figure out how to get Randy to come along.  Once you do that I’ll give you a meeting place.”

“I don’t think…”

“Get creative, Luke.” He paused. “Don’t you want to be as close to Randy as we are right now?” 

I suddenly felt something… a hand press against my chest.  The touch was light, but the hand was distinctly masculine.  The finger tips caressed my skin, and I could feel my nerve endings tingle with excitement. 

“Bring him to me, and I can make sure that nothing ever gets between you and Randy ever again.”


Then the hand was gone, the voice was gone, and I was alone again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment