Monday, November 16, 2015

Looking to the future...

I love writing this blog, and I plan on writing for as long as I can muster up the energy.  So, looking to the future for the current series, I don't see any major shake ups coming any time soon, outside of the canceling of A Dark Lesson.

The second season of Eye See You will be starting as soon as the current section is wrapped up. Season 2 is titled Eye See You: Infection, and I'm already several posts into that one.  Tentacle University will keep chugging along, helping me filter all my Toshio Meada related madness into a series that has turned into a blast to write.  And Ruins will keep being Ruins. I actually finished Ruins a while ago, and am currently planning the second half of that story, Rituals. But there is still a good deal of time before Rituals will premier (as there is still a good chunk of Ruins yet to be posted.)

While my brain is constantly thinking of new series ideas, this is the first time where I am stopping myself from giving into that urge.  I'm not saying I won't start a new series at some point, but as of right now, I'm just going to focus on the mess currently on my plate, and do my best to getting back to enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment