Monday, July 22, 2013

What I wouldn't give for a creative team...

I love working on my own projects.  I truly do.  There is nothing more fulfilling then finishing a project you have started.  Completing something that you have worked hard t

Still, I do wish I had a creative team that I could work with.  I do have creative friends, and one of my best friends and I have started more projects then I could count.  Outside the two of us, our potential creative partners have been on the flakey side...

Nothing can cause a project to collapse faster then the creator, in this case me, being overloaded by the sheer scope of the project.

The reason I bring this up is because I'm working on my second game now, and I'm finding that it is growing bigger and bigger every time I continue to work on it.  Alternate Lives had started as a short side game, and now has started to become something much larger, and much more complex then even I had expected.

That's not to say I'm giving up.  I'm chugging along, trying my best to get everything done.

Still, I am going to put this out there.  If there is anyone who is interested in possibly trying their hand at making a visual novel, hit me up.  Not saying that it would be an instant yes, but I'm starting to realize that sometimes you need to just put it out there, and see if maybe, just maybe, you find a few more people that can match you creatively.

So, writers, artists, programers, anyone who has thought "Hey, maybe I could do that,"  send me an email at rstringini@gmail.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment