Friday, June 20, 2014

All the pieces are falling into place...

So, everyone is in their starting marks for the final third of the story.  Daughter of Darkness is running much longer than I had originally planned, but I have to admit, I've enjoyed writing the story  immensely.  It's become much darker and way more twisted then I had originally envisioned it, but sometimes a story just takes on a life of it's own, and takes off!  (Just a heads up, it gets even more twisted as we get closer to the final battle.  Especially once Grath and his tentacles make an appearance.  All the characters better watch their asses!)

As I begin to write the climax for this particular story, I am already starting to plan out my next serial with the Accidental Demon Slayers crew. I'm thinking about something a little lighter, and less connected to all the growing mythology that has been coming up.  I'm also wanting to do something with Max and his crew... depending on who survives the final battle, of course.

Let me know what you guys think, and more specifically, if you would like to see more adventures with Max and his Ghost Hunters, either on their own, or as a continued part of the Accidental Demon Slayers cast.

Thank you all for reading!  I hope you have enjoyed reading these stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment