Monday, March 10, 2014

About Accidental Demon Slayers: Daughter of Darkness

So begins a new Arc in the Accidental Demon Slayers Serials.  I'm not going to give much away here, but I can tell you a few things.

First off, this story will focus on the Demon Slayers Inc. crew.  Right now the story is focused mostly on Brittany and Clare, and will tie the Clare and the Ghost Hunter serial into the Grath storyline from Experiments in Darkness.  Don't worry, though.  Bobby, Kurt and Ashtyn will have a part in the story as well, and some of the plot threads from the last story that were kind of left dangling will be addressed here, and will play an important role in the new arc.

I chose Clare and Brittany to take the lead on this one because they, at least in my mind, are the least developed of the Accidental Demon Slayers cast, and I really want to round out the group more.  Both characters have interesting backstories, and I want to use this Arc as a chance to explore their history a bit more.

Now, the big question is, who is the Daughter of Darkness?  Guess you guys will just have to read to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment