Friday, July 11, 2014

Accidental Demon Slayers: Daughter of Darkness pt. 36


Rita watched as Grath stomped back into the temple.  His smile was gone, and there was blood on the blades that jutted out of his wrists. 

“Where’s Elizabeth?”  Ujin stood just to the right of Grath’s throne, watching him. 

“Dead.”  Grath growled. 

“And the demon girl?” 

“I took care of her!”  Grath turned towards Ujin getting inches from the small elf’s face. 

The elf didn’t flinch. 

“The others are near,” Ujin walked towards the opening to the room.  “I think it’s time we prepare you for the ritual.” 

Grath sat in his throne.  “What?” 

Ujin smiled, and Rita slowly backed way, pulling Max with her as she did.  From the look on that little demon’s face, she knew something bad was about to happen. 

Ujin raised his arm, and clenched his fist.  Suddenly, stone clasps sealed Grath’s wrists and ankles to the throne. 

“What is this?”  Grath tugged at the stone clasps, but he couldn’t break free. 

“The energy from the gods created from the Light Scribes are required to open the gateway, and you Grath, my dear boy, are still a creation of the Light.  No matter how perverted you have become.”  Ujin turned towards Rita.  “Are you ready to take your place?” 

“No.” Rita shook her head, trying to move farther away, but the thick, stone wall stopped her. 

“To bad.”  The smile fell from Ujin’s face. 

He held out his hand, and slowly raised it.  Mimicking the motion of the elf’s hand, Rita found herself being lifted off the ground.  With a flick of his wrist she was sent flying across the room, her body crashing down onto the stone altar. 

The blow from the landing knocked the wind out of her, and she winced in pain.  She tried to rise, but some force was holding her down. 

She turned her head, and she could see Ujin walking towards her, taking each step slowly as his little legs made the climb difficult. 

“I swear this won’t be painful.”  Ujin began to pull off his shirt.  “It might be pleasurable, if you allow it to be.” 

As Ujin began to undress, he started to grow.  His doll façade fell away, and was replaced by glistening red muscle.  When he removed his pants, his legs thickened and lengthened, and she could see that he was anatomically correct. 

“Did you think I would continue this ritual in my earlier form?” Ujin laughed, his voice now deep, masculine.  “I doubt it would have been very useful.  My elf form is hung like a thumb tack, but as you can see, now I’m fully equipped to do my duty to the Nameless.” 

He reached out, his glistening, muscular hand touching her face.  “Oh, my darling daughter.  Your mother had tried to keep you away from me.  She knew the power our union would bring.  You, the last surviving Nameless, and me, their chief servant.” 

“Dau…Daughter?” Rita’s eyes went wide. 

“When I chose my path, I gave up my earthly body, instead taking a form that could easily watch this temple.  Now, though, that form is not needed.  This temple, and the two of us, will finally fulfill our duty to your ancestors.”  He smiled, and Rita could see the muscles in his face pull as his lipless mouth pulled into a sickening display of joy. 

“Rita!”  Clare’s voice echoed through the chamber.  “Rita, where are you?” 

“Don’t let your friends come in here!”  Rita screamed as loud as she could.  “Don’t let them…” 

Ujin gave her a hard crack across the face, and her vision went blurry.  Then he turned, looking at the entryway.  “Hurry!  Please, hurry!  All of you, hurry up!  Grath has me cornered!” 

When Ujin spoke, he sounded exactly like Rita. 

He leaned close, his face inches from her ears.  “You will not ruin this for me.  Now, lay back and enjoy as your father takes good care of you.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment