Sunday, December 14, 2014

More Changes to the Schedule!

So, without going into too much detail about the changes going on around here, I shall draw your attention to the series posting schedule.  As you can see, there are two new series listed for both Mondays & Fridays as well as Wednesday. I just did some massive scheduling today (so much that Blogger actually started to wonder if I was a robot), and I thought I would make some updates to reflect what is to come for the rest of this month, and into the New Year.

Yep. Once Melody of Light and Love Rescue wrap up there will be a massive overhaul of the series here on Square Zero.  More details will be released on Friday, so keep your eyes open!

Also, I've decided to try out a new look around here.  No big reason.  Just thought I would shake things up a bit.  Hope everyone likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment