Monday, May 2, 2016

Brain Melt

Holy cow has these past few weeks been killer. Thanks to school I've been juggling more projects then I can handle, and because of that, my writing has gotten a little behind. I'm almost caught up, but my brain has gone into cramp mode the past few days.

It isn't just writer's block, it's a full on writer's charlie horse. anyone who has experienced a charlie horse will understand my brain pain.

Anywho, enough bitching.

Even though I am playing catch up, the blog will continue posting as usual. The new mini-series, Slime, will officially begin posting on Saturday, May 14th. I also plan on doing some redesign work on my blog before then, just to change things up.

Now, while the blog will be posting regularly through the month of May, and hopefully June, there is a slim chance I might have to take a short break from the blog. I'm moving going to be moving to Ohio at the end of May, and things will probably be shaken up enough between my job hunt and the actual act of moving, that I won't be able to get my writing done. I am going to do everything in my power to keep that from happening though. I pride myself on keeping the blog schedule, and it pains me to even consider taking any time off.

This isn't a for sure, but it could possibly happen. The break would only be for a week or two, but there is also a good chance it won't happen at all (which is what I am hoping for.)

So, there is where things stand in both my life, and for the blog. I'll keep you posted as things progress, and I'll give everyone plenty of notice if I do, in fact, have to take that break.

Otherwise, everyone keep enjoying the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment