Monday, May 23, 2016

New Pom Pom Angel: Forbidden Kiss pt. 8

Everything seemed to move so quickly. At first, we were just kissing, then he was on top of me, our bodies pressed together, his hands wandering, my hands exploring. How long had it been since I had felt someone’s touch like this? I… I couldn’t remember.

My shirt was up and over my head, quickly tossed to the floor, and the feeling of his hands against my bare chest seemed electric.

“Do you want me?” Dante’s voice was breathy and soft.

“If I say yes, will I lose my soul?” I said it half as a joke, half serious.

“No.” He smiled, his kisses moving from my mouth to the nape of my neck.

“Then, yes.” And I gave in.

Everything else was just a whirlwind of flying clothes, searching hands and hungry mouths. I wanted him so badly. His skin against my skin, that warmth and closeness drove me crazy. I pulled him closer, wanting to feel as much of him as possible.

He sat up and I straddled his lap. I could feel his excitement pressing against me.

This is it, I thought to myself. I’m about to go all the way with a demon.
“You ready?” He asked me.

I nodded.

Then…

Then the front door opened, a bright flash of light in the darkness. We both panicked, and I tumbled off of him, and both of us went sprawling, naked as could be, onto the hardwood floor of the living room.

“What the hell is… Dante? Dammit!  I told you to stay away from the humans!” Regina’s voice cut through the room like a knife.


Heaven and hell just cock blocked me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment