Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Eye See You: Infection pt. 45

Albert was shaking in my arms. I didn't know what to do. I had no weapon, and Albert was dead weight. He was too weak to fight.

Those people, those infected monsters, were moving closer to me. I took a step back, unsure of my next move. If I went at them head on, they would overpower me. If I ran, we would get cornered somewhere else. Those bastards were tracking us.

A flat screen, suspended from the wall by a large metal mount, flickered to life. A face, a woman's face was looking down at me.

Janelle.

"Use the fire...hose..." She was cutting in and out. "They're... electric..."

I glanced around the small hallway, and there it was. A fire hose was rolled up behind a thin, glass door.

The screen with Janelle's face blinked out, and then went black.

I had to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment