Friday, February 6, 2015

Letters from the Dead pt. 14

The third letter came two days after I had told Leah my story. 

It had been stuck under the windshield of my car.

Hey Felicia!
What’s the theme for prom this year?
A Night in Paris?
Under the Stars? 
Wasn’t ours A Night on the Beach?
That could be fun.

Wait!
I have the best idea!
How about Six Feet Under?
Doesn’t that sound romantic?
No?
Well, it’ll be memorable, at least. 

I can’t wait for the big dance, Felicia.
You’ll be there, right?
You better be! You can’t miss the big dance.

Anything can happen on prom night!
Trust me, I know.

Well, I’m getting closer.
I bet you can’t wait to see how much I’ve changed since high school!
I have to warn you, it’s pretty drastic.

Only a week and a half left until we meet again.


Hugs and Kisses,
Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment