Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Eye See You: The Last Days of Janelle pt. 17

The only time I leave his mind is when he masturbates.
I learned the hard way that I didn’t want to see his fantasies.

The one time I stayed, the one time I watched was the time he was thinking of me.
He didn’t think of me while I was alive, but as I looked when I was dead.

My body was ravaged, ripped to shreds by the wheels of the train.
The life was gone from my one remaining eye. 
I was cold.

That was what he liked the most.
He liked the cold feel of my skin against his.
It turned him on to know that he was the reason the life had left my body.

That was also when I realized that he knew I was there.
He had intentionally thought of me, knowing that I was watching.
He knew I was there, he knew I knew too much about him, and he wanted to punish me.

He can’t touch me. 
I don’t think he knows how.
Not yet, anyways.


So he found a new way to punish me.

No comments:

Post a Comment