Friday, May 29, 2015

Letters from the Dead pt. 46

As much as I wanted to make tonight our special reunion, I had to let Tommy have his big moment.
Don’t worry, though. 
I’m thinking up something new. 
It’ll knock you right out of your shoes!
If you thought my surprise for Jeffery was shocking, you should just wait and see what I have planned for you. 
I don’t think he liked my surprise me, to be honest, but I think you’ll like it.
Right?
You’re my friend, so you’ll have to like it.
You’ll love it, Felicia. 
If you don’t then…
Well, lets not worry about that now. 

Oh, and Sebastian says hi. 
He’s with us now.
He and Tommy are really happy. 
Happier than they have ever been before. 

They can’t wait for you to join us Felicia.
Neither can I. 

Hugs and Kisses,

Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment