Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Eye See You: Randy Connects pt. 13

When I walk into my apartment I can hear the sound of someone yelling.  The voice is familiar.

Dave is screaming.
There is the sound of fists pounding on wood.

“Bella, open the door!” 
Dave’s words spring me into action. 

I rush towards Bella’s room.
The door is closed.  Dave was standing in front of it, his face blotchy and red. 
Blood dripped from his fists as he pounded against the splintering wood. 

What the hell…
The words are barely a whisper, but Dave hears them. 
He looks at me, and I can see tears streaming down his face. 

“He sent a text!  That Unknown guy.  He sent you a message!”
Dave throws the phone to me. 

Expect an update REAL soon.  It’ll be explosive.

Bella’s scream made both Dave and I freeze.

Then there was silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment