Monday, May 5, 2014

The Fruits of My Labor

So, as I've mentioned, I've started going back to school.  I'm going for graphic design, but a lot of the intro classes are really focused on how to compose, and create interesting imagery, as well as learning some basic (and not so basic) drawing skills.  As the semester starts to come to a close I thought I would share some of the stuff I've worked on over the last few months.  Be kind, I'm just a beginner!

A movie poster project for Graphic Design 1

            A drawing of one of my classmates.  This is just the rough sketch.  I haven't gotten the original back yet.  (Fingers crossed a get an okay grade!)

A rough draft of my Drawing for Design Final 

                                                              My first text project... 

       The Quote Poster project.  (Really proud with how the picture turned out) 

Obviously this isn't everything I've worked on.  These are just a few of the projects I've done that I'm particularly proud of.  (Don't kill me for the bad type!  I'm not taking Typography until the fall!)

No comments:

Post a Comment