Friday, April 3, 2015

Letters from the Dead pt. 30

“Ashtyn told me a little about your situation before I came here.  She also filled me in on her research.” 
He pulled out a notebook and flipped it open.
“The Sisters of Suffering may have been responsible for Alice and the others bringing Sumthak into this world.”

I cringed at the sound of that name.
Sumthak.
The thing responsible for nearly turning my entire student body into demon possessed murderers.

They had vanished after Alice and her friends were killed, but some of their notes were recovered.
Most of what he told me went right over my head.  When he spoke about the Nameless, or the various deities that they had worshipped, I was completely lost.

He needed to find out who was causing all of this.

I stopped him.

There were actual people behind this?
He nodded.


Who in my school would do something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment