Thursday, January 15, 2015

Eye See You: Randy pt. 22

I tried something today.  An experiment. 
I tried to show Dave the last video. 

Bella had watched it, and it had played without a problem. 
She was part of this now.  She needed to see it. 

When I tried to show Dave, the video seemed to vanish from my phone.  So did the messages.  When I tried to write out the list of names the page would go blank the second it touched his hands.

“Dude, this joke is getting old.” 

He tried to act like he was getting bored, but his expression, the way he couldn’t look at me for more than a second, maybe two, told me that he was getting scared.

“Cut it with the magic tricks. This whole… game has gone on long enough.” 


He was scared, and his name wasn’t even on that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment