Thursday, March 5, 2015

Eye See You: Luke pt. 12

Bella is asleep on the couch, sedated. 

Randy is lying next to me, his body curled into mine, his hand draped over my chest.  I can feel him breathing, the warmth of his skin.  He’s alive. 

For now. 

I glance up at the ceiling.  The visions haven’t left me completely.  I didn’t expect them to. 

The dirty, white plaster seems to bleed, red blossoming like blood through a cloth bandage.  It doesn’t scare me.  Not anymore.  I have already seen far worse. 

No, as I watch the bright red turn to crimson, as I watch the white become saturated with gore, I wonder… 

There is one more name on that list.
Dina.
She could be a problem.
I would need to find out what I could about her.  

As I drift towards sleep, my mind wanders to Janelle. 
I had watched her. 
I had seen how she had progressed from her first few messages, to her last days.
Would I change as much as her?
Would Randy?

I couldn’t let that happen. 

I would kill before I let that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment