Thursday, June 11, 2015

Eye See You: Dina pt. 10

Message: UNKNOWN
Nighty-Night

We got that at the same time.
Amy clutches to me.
Something grabs me from behind.
I'm dragged from bed.
Amy screams.
I scream.
AMY!
I'm dragged through the apartment,
then flung into the apartment hallway.
I hit the wall and see stars.
The door slams shut.

AMY!

I could hear her screaming.

AMY!

I bashed and kicked at the door.

AMY!

It sounded like the place was exploding.

AMY!

My hands bled.

AMY!

The door opened.


Everything was broken.
The bedroom window was smashed.
I forced myself to look down,
Or IT forced me.
I don't know anymore.
Her broken body lies floors below.
I screamed.
No.
I wailed.
I ran.
I had to go to her.
I don't remember taking the stairs.
Only seeing her.
I cradled her until the police came.

No comments:

Post a Comment