Monday, June 15, 2015

Letters from the Dead pt. 51

As she talked she also pulled up various spells that dealt with guilt.
Specifically she focused on spells that used guilt as a weapon.
A controlled weapon. 

“I don’t believe the Sisters are the ones who specifically used the spell, though.”
She turned towards me.
“Everything I have read about them focused on how they used others to do their bidding.  The Sisters were still very much Catholic, in some twisted way, and so they refused to practice any of the magic themselves, thinking it demonic. The lone exception may have been The Rights of ReBirth. That would most likely have been an act of desperation when things went south after the very public murders of three students.”

She paused, making sure I was following.

“They would get students to act out the spells, hoping that one of them would get it right.”
She could tell I was lost.
“I think the Sisters are using someone in your school to enact this guilt spell.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment