Thursday, September 24, 2015

Eye See You: Luke Connects pt. 16

I lift her off the bed easily.  She feels weightless, and I feel infinitely strong. She whimpers, struggling against me, but unable to make contact with my body.  As her free arm swipes at me her fingers just pass right through. 

I toss her, and her body goes flying.  She slams into the wall with a loud thump then crashes to the floor.  She sits up, gasping for air, the wind knocked out of her.  I move quickly, grabbing her again.  I chose the throat this time.  I need to keep her from screaming. 

With one hand clutching her throat I grab her arm again, and I pull. 


The flesh rips and the bones crack with ease.  I pull her apart as if she was made of paper.  Blood gushes, splashing to the floor in a violent waterfall of crimson.  I grab and rip, grab and rip.

No comments:

Post a Comment