Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Eye See You: Luke Connects pt. 7

I didn’t stay much longer after Bella’s episode.

Back in my own apartment, alone with my thoughts I collapsed.
Was he really that far into my head?
He had to be.
He had to be the reason I had felt the urge to stuff that whole bottle of pills down Bella’s throat.  He had to be the reason that the mental image of her choking and gagging on those white little orbs gave me so much pleasure.

He had to be.

I heard a loud buzzing sound. 
I glanced at my coffee table.
It was the earpiece.

It was vibrating, pulsing. 
It was calling to me.

I picked it up. 
Carefully I slipped it over my ear. 

“I think it’s time you were honest with yourself, Luke.” 
The Unknown Sender laughed.

“You can’t blame me for everything, you know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment