Thursday, September 10, 2015

Eye See You: Luke Connects pt. 4

I was able to pry Randy away from playing nursemaid long enough to get him alone in the living room. 
Sex wasn’t an option. He’d be too distracted.
Every little sound would draw him away from me. 

We sat on the couch, his head resting on my shoulder.
His fingers lazily ran up down my thigh.

“She won’t speak.”
He sighed.
“She barely eats.  All she does is stare at the walls.” 

She was seeing the shadows. 
I had seen them before. My mind had been able to handle them.
Her mind hand shattered.

She should just be put out of her misery.
The thought made me tense.
When she finally bites it, I can have Randy back. 

He kisses me, and a little bit of the bitterness melts away. 

“I need a shower.”
He stands up, and then glances back at me. 
His eyes are tired, red rimmed and bloodshot. 
He looks like he hadn’t slept in days.
I still craved him.
He was still beautiful to me.

“Wash my back?”

He gave me a weak smile and a halfhearted laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment