Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Eye See You: Luke Connects pt. 9

When I regained my sight I was floating in a void. 
Bright, colorful lights zipped past me, around me, through me. 
I was… I was naked. 
My body felt light, not just in weight but in substance. 
I didn’t feel whole. 

“Welcome to my world.”
A figure floated across from me.
“The Digital Void, my playground.” 

He was tall, skinny.  His body was devoid of detail, and his face was hidden behind a kind of plain, white mask. 

He floated closer to me.
He started circling me.

I asked him who he was.

“You know me. “
His hand brushed my shoulder, and I was shocked by how vivid the sensation was.
“I know you.  I know you real well.  I know every detail about you.  I know every nook and cranny of your mind.”
His hand slid down my back, and then in one swift motion, his finger was inside me entering me in a place only Randy had been allowed.
“I even know your body.”

He laughed, and I felt him drawing closer. 

“Soon, Luke, you will learn to trust me. But I need to train you.  You aren’t really my normal type, but…”
His free hand wrapped around my neck.
“For you to truly be a game master, I think I need to break you first.”

I tried to scream, but nothing came out.

I was trapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment