Monday, January 4, 2016

Looking at 2016's schedule

So, as we enter into the New Year, not much is going to be changing schedule wise, at least not at first.  January is going to be working at four posts a week, with Mondays staying open.  Then, February will see the return of one of my first series, Pom Pom Angel.

New Pom Pom Angel will be taking the Monday slot, starting on February 1st.  Not sure how long it is going to run yet, but I'm giving myself that extra month to get things right, although I do already have enough written where I feel comfortable making the announcement.  So, in the mean time, might I recommend going back and reading the original Pom Pom Angel, just to get an idea of the characters.

Around that time the blog will still probably be running at four posts a week, as Tentacle University will be wrapping up soon, and I don't want to rush a new series into the slot just the for the hell of it. But, we shall see what happens. I have plenty of ideas knocking around in my head.  I just don't want to announce anything before I have a good chunk of writing done.

Stay tuned for more news as I figure out how 2016 will play out here at Square Zero.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment