Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Eye See You: Infection pt. 29

The room around us started to shift, then warp.  Suddenly there was a harsh burst of energy seemed to explode from the center of the room and I felt myself lifted off my feet and slammed against the door, then through the door and out into the dingy hallway. 

I hit the far wall with a heavy crash, and my body bounced to the ground. I could feel the air get knocked out of me on landing, and as much as I wanted to scream out, I couldn’t.

Stars floated in front of my eyes, and darkness started to surround my vision.  

Where was Dina? I tried to call out to her, but my voice didn’t seem to work. There was a harsh ringing in my ears.

That darkness was growing closer.
No. I couldn’t pass out. Dina was still in that room. She could be hurt. She could be…


The thought died off as the darkness overtook me, and I passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment