Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Rituals pt. 11

Doug was the first to find something.  He called us over, pointing to three words spray painted onto the side of one of the buildings. 

“The Viper Pit.” He pointed towards the large, neon pink writing. “Guess they renamed this place for themselves.”

“So, we need to take out the leader?” Alana glanced at me. “How?”

I glanced up at the sky.  It was still early, and the sun was bright and warm.  If what I had gathered from that mind meld with the snake woman, the sun was our greatest weapon. 

“We find their nest, and we bust it open.  Get some light in there. “ I glanced back at Doug and Alana. “That’s the only way I can think of.” 

“Well, considering you know more about these things than either of us, I guess we have to go with your plan.” Doug shrugged. “Now where the hell is the nest?”

I tried to concentrate, to pull up the memories I had pulled from that woman.  She had to know where the nest was.  She had to have…


It hit me. “Come on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment