Thursday, October 8, 2015

Eye See You: Luke Connects pt. 12

Conversation is brief.  Quickly we fall into bed, our bodies taking control.  My mind is silent, focused only on the pleasures to be had.  I dive in, abandoning restraint and care.  I consume him, devour him, engulf him.  I pull him into me, and push myself into him.  We become one. 

We don’t make love, we fuck.  I can sense him giving in just as much as I do.  We are both desperate for touch.  I both revel in his beauty, and barely see him.  It is all sensation.  A touch, a bite, a caress or a slap.  There is anger in our passion. 

When I climax I feel my body empty, turned to a shell of spent desire and frustration.  I don’t glow, I float.  My brain is silent, my plans forgotten for a brief moment.

He doesn’t stay much longer after we are done.  As my mind reboots I sense him examining my apartment.  He’s searching for clues.  He knows. He knows. HE KNOWS. 


When he leaves, when my brain is now running at full speed, I realize that I need to act now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment