Thursday, October 29, 2015

Eye See You: Luke Connects pt. 18

Back in my apartment I sat in silence.  I was alone, free of the Digital Void and my master… no, my teacher’s watchful eyes. 

I should be crying.  I should be horrified at the violence I had inflicted on an innocent person.  My fingers touched my cheek, half expecting to feel the warm dampness of tears. 
Dry.
I actually try and force myself to cry, to push out all the poison that has built up inside of my body, but it doesn’t happen. 
I realize it will never happen. 

I had left something in that Digital Void.  No… something had been taken out of me there.  My humanity had stripped from me.  I had done everything of my own free will, because of my own selfish need to have Randy all to myself. 

The Unknown Sender was no longer my master.  He was my teacher. I needed to know more. The fact that the thought didn’t horrify me wasn’t shocking.  I had felt power, and it had been exhilarating.


Now I needed more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment