Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hitting Overload!

So, my brain is at a breaking point. I'm currently posting four series five days a week, and I need to simplify, because I'm noticing that all of my writing is starting to suffer as a result.  So, as I sit here, trying to get my brain to form a complete sentence I've had to finally make a decision that I've been attempting to avoid for a while.

I'm going to have to cancel a series.

So, next week will be the last post for... A Dark Lesson. As much as I love the Accidental Demon Slayers world, that story is just not working for me, and like Melody of Light, it is becoming near impossible to write. It also, at least from the stats I have to review, is the lowest read series on the site, and its new post days tend to pull in the lowest number of readers.

So, November 2nd will be the final episode of A Dark Lesson.

While I don't enjoy pulling the series, and actually feel like I'm failing for not being able to complete it, I need to focus on making the series that are working better, and with as much as I have on my plate right now, that is just not possible, especially when a series is pulling in super low readership.

Also, the slot will not instantly be filled by any new series, so the blog will be cutting down to four days a week instead of five.  While I may find the time to write a series to fill that slot, I have nothing in the works as of right now.

Sorry for disappointing anyone who was enjoying A Dark Lesson, but this is something I really needed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment