Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Eye See You: Luke Connects pt. 17

I don’t even know at what point Bella actually died.  It could have been when her arm was severed.  A part of me hopes that it was early on, but I don’t think it was.  I think that she was screaming, although I couldn’t be entirely sure. 

Was she? Was she screaming while I ripped her limb from limb? 

I… I think she was. 

A sudden banging on the door drags me violently from my thoughts.  I can hear voices on the other side yelling Bella’s name.  I look down at my hands. 

They’re clean.

Her blood had passed right through me, splattering the floor and walls instead.  I glance around the room, and I feel sick.  Shreds of what had once been a person are scattered everywhere, some pieces of greasy flesh still clinging to the walls.  There is a sickening slop as a meaty piece of thigh unglues from the ceiling and falls to the floor. 

As the door to the room opens I feel the Unknown Sender grab my arm. 
Just before entering the digital void I can see Randy’s face.  That horrified look is my fault. 


Then we vanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment