Thursday, April 28, 2016

Eye See You: Infection pt. 44

I glanced at the screen. What I read confirmed what he had just told me. Then I scooped Albert up, and headed towards the stairs.

“How could you use that computer without it attacking you?” I glanced around the hall. Things sounded like they were starting to quiet down. That didn’t make me feel better.

“That particular computer wasn’t connected to any outside network.” Albert’s voice was starting to sound breathy. He was getting tired. “And from what I could tell, it didn’t have any wireless capabilities either. So, there was no way Virus could get in it.”

I nodded.

Even a bastard like Albert could be useful sometimes.

“Come on. The stairs are this way.” I turned down the next hall, and froze. “Oh shit…”

There, blocking our path, had to be at least twenty people, all of them warped and deformed by electronics that had invaded their bodies.


We were trapped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment