Monday, April 18, 2016

New Pom Pom Angel: Forbidden Kiss pt. 3

The “wooing” started the next day.
I woke up to a vase full of red roses sitting on my dresser. There was even a card with them.
It read:

Dear Nando,
You did something nice for me, and now I shall return the favor. This is the first of many.
-Dante

For a moment I, holding the card in my hand, I couldn’t believe how sweet the gesture was. It sounds totally cheesy, and completely unmasculine, but I don’t fucking care. It felt nice for someone to give me flowers. I lifted one of the flowers out of the vase and took a deep breath, the musky, sweet aroma flooding my nostrils.

Then I froze.

“Missy?” I called out.
She poked her head into my room. “What’s up?”
“Did you bring these in here?”
She shook her head. “Nope.”
“Did Gus?”
“He’s still asleep.”
“Then…”

My stomach knotted up.
Dante had snuck into my room to deliver the flowers. He snuck in while I was sleeping.
A chill ran up my spine.
Had he just left the flowers, or…
I glanced around the room, and my eyes landed on my phone.  Sitting on top of it was a small, yellow sticky note.
With dread bubbling up inside of, I walked towards my phone. I could see that the note had the number two written on it.

“You okay?” Missy stepped into my room.
I just nodded, waving her away. “I’m fine. Totally fine.”
“Are you sure?” She inched closer.
“Yep.” I turned, giving her my best smile.
“Okay.” She gave me a final glance, and then left.

I waited until I heard her door close before picking up my phone.
I unlocked the screen and was instantly greeted by the site of a very naked Dante standing in front of my dresser, the only thing hiding his dick from view were the small cluster of roses he had clutched in front of his crotch. He was winking at the camera.

I couldn’t speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment