Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A bit of trivia!

So, as Rituals moves along I thought I would drop this bit of Square Zero trivia here.

Accidental Demon Slayers, Pom Pom Angel and Tentacle University are all set in the same universe. Why mention it now?  Well, because Rituals is going to be the story that starts bringing all those other stories together.  So be on the look out for a few familiar faces as Rituals continues! (And I promise, I have planned it this way all along.)

Also, Rituals and Ruins, while eventually connecting with the other series, are actually set in an alternate "possible" timeline.

So, as a handy little guide, here is how the stories do, or don't connect.

The Zero-verse

  • Accidental Demon Slayers (including Letters from the Dead)
  • Pom Pom Angel 
  • Tentacle University

The Alterna-verse

  • Rituals 
  • Ruins

The Viral-verse

  • Eye See You


Basically, the Zero-verse and the Viral-verse are two completely separate universes.  The Alterna-verse runs between all potential worlds, and works as a world possibilities. The events in the Alterna-verse can happen in the main universe, but they also can be avoided.

This is something that I have been slowly developing over time, and now that I have a more solid idea of how it is all going to piece together, I thought I would share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment