Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Rituals pt. 6

I was barely a foot away from the creature now, its body completely exposed. 

Its legs had fused together, creating a thick, snake-like tale.  It bore no sexual organs, or even nipples for that matter.  It was completely and totally smooth. 

I leaned down, looking into the hacked to pieces remains of its head. 

The creature seemed to flicker for a moment. 

Lying in its place was a person, a young woman, completely naked.  Her eyes were wide, her forehead split open from the blade of the machete. 

As quickly as she was there, she was gone, replaced with the horrific creature. 

I don’t know why, but I reached out, my fingers brushing the thing’s skin.  The second I made contact a shockwave shot through my body. 


I could feel myself pitch back, and then… darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment