Monday, February 1, 2016

New Pom Pom Angel: First Dates pt. 1

I, Missy, am a guardian angel.  Now normally I would do my work from the afterlife, but the Council of Angels decided I could do more good here on earth.  So I currently find myself living in a small, two-bedroom apartment in Downtown Chicago with Gus, my charge, and Nando, his fabulously awesome gay roommate.

Sure, my first weeks helping Gus didn’t go all that well.  Regina, a she demon from the pits of hell, decided to butt in and try and screw everything up for me.  There were words, someone got their soul sucked out, and the two of us came to an agreement.  Regina would avoid killing Gus, as that would probably not work out too well for her either, and we would both work on finding him a perfect mate.   

Her idea of a perfect mate usually involves whips, chains and the occasional foreign object getting jammed up someone’s butt.  Mine usually involved nice, normal women that I met at work.  Gus usually preferred my dates.  Although there was that one dominatrix… She was nice.  I think her name was Raven. 

Most of my day is actually spent match making.  I mentioned meeting nice girls for Gus at work.  Yeah, about that… I actually got a job.  Sure, I work at the same bookstore that Gus does, but I have to be honest, I enjoy it.  Soul, our boss, is really sweet, and she kind of helps me figure out how to be “normal”.  Apparently spontaneously sprouting angel wings and transforming into a Heavenly Cheerleader isn’t normal.  Who knew?!?

Anywho, that should bring everyone up to speed on my life so far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment