Tuesday, February 9, 2016

School has taken over!

So, I guess I was wise to write so far ahead.  School has hit me like a ton of bricks.  I forgot what the last semester can feel like. Tons of work, which means tons of time to work on said work.  Don't you worry, though.  The schedule here will not be broken.  I've managed to keep series running smoothly during a swamped schedule before, and I won't stop now.  I'm just glad I have so many short form series.

I hope you all are enjoying the new series.  New Pom Pom Angel and Rituals have been very fun to write so far, and my foray into Tentacle University continues to extend itself past my original, planned end date..  I think I'm a gluten for punishment, because even when I had originally planned to lighten my schedule, I went right ahead and kept it as fully loaded as could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment