Friday, February 12, 2016

A Wrap on Tentacle University!

So, Tentacle University has finally come to a close.  This was a series that I had originally planned to run for only twelve episodes.  It made it to twenty seven.  I guess some stories need more time. I will say, now that it is all wrapped up, I am very happy with the final product.  It wasn't always easy to write, and it sure as hell wasn't always comfortable to write, but it was the series that rattled around in my brain the loudest.  I think it paid homage to the series that I used as reference, but at the same time created its own, queer feel to the genre.

Now wouldn't you know it, another Tentacle University story was rattling around in my brain again, and it'll start next week!  Tentacle University 2: The Sorority is a story that shares only the setting of Hartford University, but none of the human characters. The story will take place one year after the events of Tentacle University.  While there will be mention of the first series, the second series will be a mostly independent entity.  Why do it this way? Well, it's just the way it worked out. I think Devon, Cherry and the gang from the original had their story told, and I don't want to force them into a story that I don't feel is right for them. So, a new cast of characters, a new story and a new take on Tentacle University.

So, if you enjoyed Tentacle University, stick around for Tentacle University 2: The Sorority!

No comments:

Post a Comment